- Wear the Twist socks during your activity. When you’re finished, push them down to your ankle, twist them outward 180 degrees, then pull them back up. You simply invert the colors (the color in front is now in back and vice-versa!) and you now have a recovery sock! Twisting the sock not only increases the compression by 5 mmHg, but also helps push the toxins out of your lower leg. The higher compression zone that was on the shin is now directly on your calf. Soreness and fatigue are reduced.
- In «Performance» Mode, the front compression zone is tighter, stabilizing muscles and reducing unwanted vibration, which can cause muscle soreness near the shinbone. The calf is covered by an area featuring lower compression, in order to allow the muscle to expand.
- In «Recuperation» Mode. Twisting increases compression and drains the calves of any remaining toxins. Result: this way, the Twist compression sock can help prevent discomfort during and after your workout.
- Enhance blood circulation
- Arch support
- Padding heel and toe
- Great for travelling
- Seamless toe for extreme comfort
- Moisture control
- EC3D engineered compression technology
- Seamless zoned compression
- Antimicrobial fibres
- 2 to 5
- 20 - 25 mmHg performance mode & 25 - 30 mmHg in the recuperation mode
- 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane